Do you like our Power wind software and kits but prefer a DIY solution?
SRS is proudly offering a DIY kit so you can build your own "Dual-the-fan" kit
What do you get?
- SRS license for power wind simulator (with continuous enhancements and upgrades)
- SRS Intellibox PCB
- SRS pre-programmed Arduino with SRS Firmware (required to receive and send telemetry to fans)
- 2x SRS Fan PCB (Fans not included)
- We strongly recommend to use
- Bgears b-blaster 120x120x38mm, 4500 RPM, 213 CFM, 1.5 amp, 120x120x38 mm
- or a desktop fan 12V. Max 1.5 Amps. 3 Pins.
- Guarantee voided if any fan with more power than above is used.
Do it at your own risk.
What do you need to acquire locally and build your own kit?
- 1x Mini USB cable (5 pins) to connect Intellibox to PC
- 2x Cat5/6 network cables to connect Intellibox to Fan PCBs
- 2x Fans (3 wires, 12v, less than 1.5 amp).
- 2x 12V x 2 Amps power supply (lower if you use less amp fans)
- Mounting system / cases