Below is a process for creating multiple motion profiles for a single vehicle, track, or game that does not support multiple vehicle tunings. Games that don't export the name of a vehicle make it impossible for SimRacingStudio to load different tunings when different vehicles are loaded. These currently include DiRT Rally 2.0, Elite Dangerous, and IL-2. Utilizing the ability for SRS to import/export tunings, a user can create multiple tunings for different vehicles by following the process below.
Note: You do not need to start the game to create and set multiple tunings.
1. Start Sim Racing Studio
2. In the upper right corner next to PROFILE IN USE, click the magnifying glass icon to launch the Profile Manager
3. Scroll down to the game you want to utilize.
4. Select the Pen icon which will open up the tuning in SRS.
5. Set the Tuning to the appropriate settings for the vehicle you utilize
6. Save the Tuning
Now we export the tuning so create a backup copy
7. One again, go back into the Profile Manager by clicking the magnifying glass icon next to PROFILE IN USE
8. Scroll down to the game.
9. This time select the Export icon which looks like an arrow pointing to the right in a black box.
10. Name and Save the profile to a folder that is easy to access
Now you can create a different tuning for a different type of vehicle
11. Set the Tuning to the new settings for the second vehicle you utilize
12. Save the Tuning
Now export this second tuning and give it a different name to create its own backup copy
13. Click on the Export button
14. Name and Save the profile to a folder that is easy to access
Now, whenever you are playing DiRT Rally 2.0, Elite Dangerous, IL-2 and want to switch the tunings for different vehicles
15. Go the the folder the two tunings are saved
16. Double click on the vehicle tuning you want to utilize
17. The settings should load into SRS and you can begin playing
Whenever you want to switch to the other tuning, just repeat steps 15 to 17.